Teachable Machine Features
Teachable Machine is a web-based tool that lets you create machine learning models without coding or expertise. With Teachable Machine, you can:
- Train a computer to recognize your own images, sounds, and poses using your webcam or files.
- Test your model and see how well it can classify new examples.
- Export your model in different formats, such as TensorFlow.js, Coral, Arduino, and more. You can also download your model or host it online.
- Use your model with other tools like Glitch, P5.js, Node.js and more.
- Use files or capture examples live using your webcam or microphone. You can also use it on-device, without any data leaving your computer.
- Choose from three modalities: images, sounds, or poses.
- Use Teachable Machine for free and access its open source code on GitHub.
Teachable Machine is also a great tool for learning about machine learning, classification, and ethical implications of AI. You can find lessons and activities that use Teachable Machine on its website.
Who is best fit for Teachable Machine
Teachable Machine is a web-based tool that makes creating machine learning models fast, easy, and accessible to everyone. You don’t need any coding or machine learning expertise to use it. You can train a computer to recognize your own images, sounds, and poses using your webcam or files. Then you can export your model for your sites, apps, and more.
Teachable Machine can be useful for various categories of people who want to use AI in their field of work or interest. Some examples are:
- Educators: Teachers can use Teachable Machine to introduce students to the concepts of machine learning, classification, and ethical implications of AI. They can also use it to create interactive and engaging lessons and activities.
- Artists: Artists can use Teachable Machine to create expressive and innovative projects that use images, sounds, and poses as inputs or outputs. They can also experiment with different modalities and formats to explore new possibilities of artistic expression.
- Students: Students can use Teachable Machine to learn about machine learning and AI, as well as to create their own projects and experiments that showcase their skills and interests. They can also use it to collaborate with other students and share their work with the world.
- Innovators: Innovators can use Teachable Machine to prototype and test new ideas that use machine learning and AI. They can also use it to solve problems and challenges in their domains or communities.
- Makers: Makers can use Teachable Machine to create fun and useful projects that use machine learning and AI. They can also use it to integrate their models with other tools and devices, such as Glitch, P5.js, Node.js, Coral, Arduino, and more.
These are just some examples of who can use Teachable Machine. Anyone who has an idea they want to explore with machine learning and AI can use Teachable Machine. It’s a tool for everyone.