Talk To Books is an AI tool that allows users to browse passages from books using natural language queries. Users can make statements or ask questions and the AI will find sentences from books that are relevant and conversational. Talk To Books is an experimental project by Google AI that showcases the power of neural language models for semantic matching.
Talk To Books Features
- Talk To Books allows you to browse passages from books using experimental AI.
- It is not a traditional search engine, but a creativity tool to explore ideas and discover books by getting quotes that respond to your queries.
- It uses natural language processing to understand your sentences and find relevant responses from books.
- Talk To Books AI is trained on human conversations, so it can handle different wording and contexts.
- It can filter by category of books, such as fiction, non-fiction, biography, etc.
- It can access all 100,000 books in Google’s index.
Who is best fit for Talk To Books
- Talk To Books can be useful for students, researchers, writers, readers, or anyone who wants to interact with books in a new way.
Explore Similar AI Tools: